Our history: Richards Packaging originated in 1912 as Richards Glass Co. LTD, manufacturing and distributing glass containers in Canada. In the 1970's, with new owners and a new name, Richards Packaging, Inc. expanded to both coasts of Canada and into the United States. In 2004, we became a publicly held company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, with the symbol RPI.UN. Our employees and managers are among the many investors in Richards Packaging, so we have a great incentive to serve our customers and to help prospective customers who visit this web site.
Today, Richards Packaging is enjoying rapid growth in many major packaging industries.
Today, our Memphis branch continues to grow rapidly by serving customers in eastern, southern and midwestern states.